Phone: 785-621-2100 Fax: 785-621-2101 700 W. 48th St. Hays, KS 67601
MLS ID: 200958

1115 Downing Avenue
Hays, KS 67601

Active
4 Beds - 4 Bath

$187,500.00

36 Days on market

Great location in the middle of town! Easy access to just about everything this growing town has to offer. Could be your next home or rental income. If you are looking to be a landlord with good, long term tenants, this place is for you! Upstairs apartment rents $750/month. Tenant pays 60% utilities; landlord pays the other 40%. Downstairs apartment rents for $335/month and $350/month. Call listing agent/office for your personal tour. Under contract. Please bring back-up offers.

Return To Listings Would You Like To Know More?

Property Inquiry Form

Property Details

Zip
67601
Square Feet
N/A
Lot Size
0 Acres
Garage
Two Car
Office Name
Coldwell Banker Executive Realty
Year Built
1960
Subdivision
67601
Area
East Central